San Diego Magazine gives readers the insider information they need to experience the Best of San Diego® — from the best places to dine and travel to the style, businesses, and people that shape the region. This is the magazine for San Diegans with a need to know. As an enthusiastic group, our company enjoys working together and constantly looks to one another for ideas and inspiration. Teamwork and collaboration are at the core of our success.
Social Media Intern
San Diego Magazine is seeking interns for the upcoming semester to work closely with our Social Media team. This is a great opportunity for students looking to learn the ins and outs of social media strategy and content creation, as well as gain experience at a successful monthly publication.
- Able to receive school credit through your university
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with social media channels that include Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Detail-oriented, organized, proactive and a good team player
- Have an interest in a career in social media, publishing/media
Here’s what you’ll do
- Learn social media campaign planning and tracking skills on active platforms
- Create and curate content specific for San Diego Magazine social media channels
- Analyze and report on social media trends
- Develop and publish short form videos for Instagram Reels and TikTok