San Diego Magazine is seeking interns for the upcoming semester to work closely with our Social Media team. This is a great opportunity for students looking to learn the ins and outs of social media strategy and content creation, as well as gain experience at a successful monthly publication.
- Able to receive school credit through your university
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with social media channels that include Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Detail-oriented, organized, proactive and a good team player
- Have an interest in a career in social media, publishing/media
Here’s what you’ll do
- Learn social media campaign planning and tracking skills on active platforms
- Create and curate content specific for San Diego Magazine social media channels
- Analyze and report on social media trends
- Develop and publish short form videos for Instagram Reels and TikTok
Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].